Merry Christmas from the Stewarts!
To get you in the spirit this December, please let me share with you one of my all time favourite Christmas songs: *Nsync – Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
Let’s be honest: How amazing is this song? It never fails to get me in the spirit of the holidays, and let’s talk about that music video:
- Chris’ multi-toned pineapple head
- Joey’s goggles on his forehead
- JC’s snow goggles on his Christmas hat
- Justin’s oversized shirts
- Gary Coleman is an elf. Let’s take a moment to consider that.
- Lance is flawless – nothing to say about that (Still my number one boy band crush. The fact that he is in a serious relationship doesn’t mean I regret my ‘I love you Lance’ posters from that time my mom took me to an *Nsync concert)
- Fashion: the hairstyles of the girls makes me laugh (mainly because I feel like I attempted little ponytails on my head throughout 7th grade. Trust me – I was obviously not cool, no matter how cool I thought I was)
In all seriousness though, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you this December. There is so much to be grateful and so much to look forward to in the new year. This year has absolutely flown by, and we’ve been so fortunate to have the adventures we do.
It will also be our first white christmas! I am so excited to have snow on Christmas Day, I feel it will only add the the magic. The fact that Matt comes home from a work trip to South Carolina on Christmas Eve (He heads to Greenville Dec. 7, and will be in the warmth while I’m in Alaska cold and shoveling the driveway on my own!) just makes it feel like it will be a special gift of its own. I may be blasting some Mariah Carey as the date gets closer.
I also wanted to share some holiday photos with you guys: I feel like I’m constantly talking about how pretty it is up here, and in honor of our first winter, I found an amazing photographer to capture family portraits for us. If you’re in the Anchorage area and looking for a photographer who is so nice, absolutely wonderful, and so patient with pets Nicole-Marie Photography would be an amazing choice! Check out her website and portfolio – she’s awesome!