My deepest apologies for the two week hiatus. Matt & I were off on our anniversary trip for 2014: exploring China’s mainland.
We had an awesome 10 day adventure, and I can’t wait to share all the details and pictures with you! My plan is to blog about each day as it’s own post, which is obviously going to take some time.
So grab yourself a snack,
and some of your newest friends
because I can’t wait to share!
Quick rundown of our trip details:
- 10 days
- 27 people in our tour group
- Cities visited: Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai
- 3 plane rides to China (ANC -> PDX -> LAX -> PEK)
- 4 plane rides home (PVG -> PEK -> LAX -> SEA -> ANC)
- 4 factories visited
- 2 UNESCO World Heritage Site’s visited
- Countless glasses of green tea drank
- dozens of photos of me now in Chinese scrapbooks
- 1700 steps up to the 13th tower of the Great Wall at Juyongguan Pass
and so much more!